NOTE: Please read the terms and rules for of the game "prior" to agreeing to become an alliance partner. By clicking "Register Now" you are agreeing to the conditions and rules as listed below.
We Look forward to partnering with you.
What is the Alliance Partners Program?
Sometimes known as Affiliates, this is an easy way to reward you for bringing new members into our Money and You® Program and it’s our way of saying thank you. We know you don’t align with just anyone, so we really appreciate this partnership with you.
Who is it for?
Individuals or Businesses - anybody that wants to gain additional revenue by referring people to our program.
8 Benefits of Joining our Alliance Partners Program
1. No Selling - Simply refer people to our website, have them attend an introduction evening or get them to give us a call and we do the rest.
2. Win / Win / Win - The person you refer gets great value / you get rewarded / Money & You® continues to educate people and grows.
3. Generous Commissions – refer to table below. It’s up to you on how you spend it!
4. Easy to Do - Just refer people, using your personal ‘alliance number’.
5. Transparent Tracking - Login anytime into our Infusionsoft program and see who you referred and where they’re at in the process.
6. Support – Promotional emails and marketing banners available through your login with Infusionsoft.
7. Prompt Payment – Receive your commission within 2 weeks, upon completion of the Money & You® course & your person/s not using the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All funds are paid directly into your nominated bank account.
8. Stay in touch – We love to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Your Alliance Commission:
How it works... an EXAMPLE :
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I track my referrals?
Once you join you will be emailed your login details. You can then access the Alliance Partner Resource Centre, which is our platform for our members to view referrals.
How are my referrals linked back to my alliance code?
After you register to be an Alliance Partner, you will be provided with your unique tracking code. When your referrals click your unique link, ANY form they fill in our website is tracked back to you (assuming they are not already on our database). Once the person becomes a referral of yours, then you are associated to that client for life.
Are there any costs associated with joining?
No - we pay you! There are no upfront fees, ongoing charges or anything else tricky. We value your time and the new clients that you bring to our community.
What is expected of me as a member?
We expect you to support our purpose, values, rules and goals of Money & You® and always act in an ethical manner – refer to our Rules of the Game (at end of this page).
When do I get paid?
Within 2 weeks of the person completing their course and provided they do not use their 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Are the commission percentages based on ‘per course’ or is it an ‘ongoing tally’?
With our Infusionsoft Software program your commission percentage would be paid out on a cumulative basis and not based on the number of people registered for each particular course within Australia & New Zealand.
How are the commission percentages worked out, if for example, I enrol 15 people very quickly?
Again, the Infusionsoft Software would calculate the first 10 people referred by you at 10% and then the next 5 at 15%. You would remain at 15% for any future referrals until you reach the next percentage level.
What do I earn commission for?
Any person, referred by yourself, to complete any Money & You® course within Australia or New Zealand (as promoted by 90Degrees Global).
Can I earn commission on my own enrolments?
No, because you can't refer yourself!
What if I refer someone that is already a Money & You® Graduate, a 90Degrees Global client or alliance?
You will only receive commission on new clients you introduce. Therefore, someone that is already on the Money & You® &/or 90Degrees Global database will not be eligible to become your referral.
I referred people before I joined the alliance program. Can they become my referral now?
The system can only track referrals using unique codes. So you have to join before referring others. We are not able to backdate referrals made before joining the affiliate program.
I spent a lot of time referring someone but they did not use my specific code (or used someone else's link). Can I get them assigned to me?
No, because the system needs to be very clear. Otherwise a lot of time is spent in grey areas. Therefore, whatever our tracking system shows is final.
Why is commission paid AFTER the person I referred completes their course?
Just in case they use their 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Where can I go for support?
You are welcome to phone or email either our New Zealand or Australian office.
RULES OF THE GAME
To ensure that everyone is aware of and operating from the Purpose & intention of the companies. You are requested to understand, follow, and fully participate in the following “Rules of the Games”
By accepting to become an affiliate you are also agreeing to these “Rules of the Games”:
1. Be willing to support our purpose, values, rules and goals.
2. Speak with Good Purpose – Speak supportively – respect the right for people to have different viewpoints without making them wrong or gossiping. If you have an issue with someone or something, communicate the need for resolution of the matter immediately, to the person who can do something about the matter.
- Gossip Destroys Teams/Organisations.
3. Acknowledge whatever is being communicated as true for the speaker at that moment. If you disagree or do not understand, ask clarifying questions.
4. Complete your agreements :
a. Make only agreements that you are willing and intend to keep
b. Communicate any potential broken agreements at the first appropriate time
c. Clear up any broken agreement at the first appropriate opportunity
5. Each individual is responsible for continuously improving the company’s system.
6. When something is not working, look to the system for corrections and propose a system-based solution to the person who can do something about it.
7. Be effective and efficient. Complete all tasks on time and report accordingly to the system or person in charge.
8. Have the willingness to win and to allow others to win (win/win/win).
9. Focus on what works. Cause above self – Be conscious of “ego-talks”.
10. When in doubt, check with your intuition.
11. Be responsible, do not lay blame or justify. Be prompt for meetings.
12. Agree to Agree.
13. Hold the person ‘innocent’ until proven ‘guilty’.
14. If an upset lasts longer than 50min. The upset party(s) is to seek support from a neutral reliable third party. This is NOT to gossip, rather, a support from sensible party, who may give solutions.
15. Be a Team Player & willing to support others.
16. Be willing to ask for support and be contributed to by others.
17. Speak the truth with compassion.
18. Be willing to contribute ideas and feedbacks. However, please be reminded that not all ideas and suggestions will be implemented accordingly or timely as you expect.
19. Commit to answer all email, sms and updates within 24hours of receiving communication.
20. Maintain professionalism and integrity representing the companies.